We are tracking three government contracts expected to drop this summer: Streamlined Technology Acquisition Resources for Services III (STARS III), SAF CO Visible Accessible Understandable Linked Trusted Support (VAULT SUPPORT), Office of the Secretary of Defense Analytic and Technical Support Services (OSD ATSS). Learn more about these opportunities in the descriptions below.
Government Contract #1: Streamlined Technology Acquisition Resources for Services III (STARS III)
Expected Release Date: June 2020 (Deltek Estimate)
Value: $20 Billion
Competition Type: 8(a) Set-Aside
The General Services Administration, Federal Supply Services, has a continuing requirement for an 8(a) Governmentwide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) – STARS III, which will provide Federal government agencies with IT services and IT services-based solutions on a global basis, and is designed to support emerging technologies (ET).
Consulting support services to provide advice and assistance in developing, maintaining, and implementing a broad range of services and solutions to meet the technology needs of HRM and its customers.
- The Master Contract will provide Federal government agencies with IT services and IT services-based solutions on a global basis and is designed to support emerging technologies (ET).
- In addition to IT services, IT services-based solutions are comprised of a range of ancillary support, but maintain focus on IT services-based outcomes.
- The scope of the contract will be based on six Functional Areas (FAs). The ordering contracting officer (OCO) is responsible for determining the FA that most accurately represents the IT services being procured.
- The primary NAICS code for the Master Contract is designated as 541512 Computer Systems Design Services. Requirements that align with other IT services NAICS codes are within the scope of the STARS III GWAC. These NAICS codes include, but are not limited to: 541511, 541512, 541513, 541519, 518210.
Government Contract #2: SAF CO Visible Accessible Understandable Linked Trusted Support (VAULT SUPPORT)
Agency: Air Force
Release Date: June 2020 (Deltek Estimate)
Value: $950 Million
Competition Type: Full and Open | Unrestricted
The Department of the Air Force, Office of the Secretary of the Air Force, Office of the Chief Data Officer has a requirement for a visible accessible understandable linked trusted support system.
The contractor shall provide support in the following areas: (1) Data Preparation and (2) Data Analytics.
- Data Preparation: Pre-process data from one or more sources to clean and transform the data, improving its overall quality prior to its use in analytics. This involves the rationalization and validation of data to make sure data is formatted consistently and that the data will be understood once removed from its source. It can involve changing the formats of dates, for example, or deleting duplicate fields.
- Data Analytics: Develop and operate data science use cases for a variety of Air Force organizations. Use cases start by understanding the decision making needs of the organization and analyzing various organization problem sets or questions. From this algorithms or application must be identified and created to support organizational decision making. Data must be engineered and staged to feed the algorithm. Finally translate, visualize, and automate the algorithm or application to integrate with existing organizational processes and provide lasting value for the organization.
Government Contract #3: Office of the Secretary of Defense Analytic and Technical Support Services (OSD ATSS)
Expected Release Date: July 2020 (Deltek Estimate)
Value: $1.5 Billion
Competition Type: SB Set-Aside | Full and Open | Unrestricted
The Department of Defense (DoD), Washington Headquarters Services (WHS), has a requirement for Analytic and Technical Support Services.
The contractor shall provide professional and administrative contractor personnel support on matters relating to policy development, planning, resource management and program evaluation. Office of Secretary Defense (OSD) includes the offices of top civilian defense decision-makers with regard to personnel, weapons acquisition, research, intelligence and fiscal policy, as well as offices the Secretary establishes to assist in carrying out assigned responsibilities.
OSD oversees the Department of Defense (DoD) and acts as principal defense policy maker and adviser in charge of the Defense Department’s day-to-day business. The OSD primary responsibility is managing the defense budget and executing the Defense Secretary’s priorities.
Technical areas for Support Services:
- Strategic Planning Activities
- Capability Assessment and Technical Evaluation
- Project Integration and Execution Support
- Science & Technology (S&T) Technical and Management Support
- Financial Management
- Assessment and Security