Did you miss the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) T4NG IDIQ On-Ramp Industry Day in Eatontown, NJ yesterday? Not to worry. We’ve got you covered. Our Director of Capture, Tris Carpenter, attended the event and summarized everything you need to know about the opportunity.
- The VA T4NG IDIQ On-Ramp is limited to CVE-Verified SDVOSBs only (no large businesses).
- The Technology Acquisition Center (TAC) is currently electing to award up to seven (7) prime contract spots.
- TAC is not planning to off-ramp any existing primes and planning to exercise their option periods.
- Joint ventures are allowed under the SBA ASMPP and VIP CVE-verified. This will be confirmed at proposal submission and at award.
- One proposal is allowed per legal entity. Companies can bid as a JV and stand-alone prime.
- Current T4NG contractors can also submit as part of a JV entity.
- VA is targeting a draft package release in September 2019 and RFP release in November 2019.
- Contract awards will become effective March 6, 2021 (at the 5-year recertification mark).
- Current SDVOSB primes who have outgrown status will be treated as a large business, but can stay on contract.
- Sample tasks will be part of the solicitation. VA is creating new sample tasks for the on-ramp.
- A company can bid as a subcontractor under multiple primes.
- VA is not anticipating creating “standalone SDVOSB” or “woman-owned SDVOSB” award tracks.
If your company is interested in pursuing the VA T4NG IDIQ, don’t hesitate to contact Red Team. We have the latest insights and industry knowledge to help you win.