More and more today, winning federal contracts is coming down to competitive pricing or having the lowest price. Although pricing is not often the highest rated factor in “best value” evaluations, price often becomes a significant criteria when awarding federal contracts. Creative pricing strategies and Price To Win (PTW) may win you the contract, but can you sustain the contract with what you have won?
Join Deltek and our partner community members from Red Team Consulting, as we answer this question by using pricing strategy as a long-term sustaining activity that will provide the greatest value for both Government and contractor, as opposed to just a compliance activity or a competitive pricing activity.
What you will learn:
- Conducting competitive research
- Internal price analysis
- Price-To-Win: What it is, and what it is not
- Creating a dynamic pricing model
- An overview of common Government contract types
- An analysis of Government Evaluation models
Who should attend:
- New and experienced pricing professionals
- Financial and cost analysts
- Finance and contracting professionals who are new to government contracting
- Business development professionals new to selling into the Federal market
- Accounting professionals who support Government procurements
- Capture and proposals managers, proposal writers
To register or for more information – click here.