Our Commitment To Privacy
- We will protect your privacy and keep your personal information safe. Our hosting provider utilizes encryption and other security safeguards to protect customer data.
- We will not sell your personal information to anyone, for any purpose.
The Information We Collect:
This notice applies to information collected or submitted on the Red Team website. On some pages, you can register for training, contact us, and register to receive more information on Red Team. The types of personal information collected at these pages are:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Proposal experience
- Any comments
How We Use Information:
We use the information you provide about yourself to determine the extent of your interest in Red Team or registering for one of our training classes. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to understand your request.
We will not send Spam or unwarranted emails that do not relate to proposal consulting, training, or events we are planning to hold. We never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
We do collect the information requested via the forms on our website to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new services, training classes, upcoming events, or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email or phone. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
Our Commitment to Security
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our Commitment to Children’s Privacy:
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
How You Can Access or Correct Your Information
You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain by simply requesting it at email@example.com, or by calling us at (703) 787-9009. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information.
You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, indicate on the form that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us.
How To Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please call us at (703) 787-9009 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.