Event #2: PTAC Business Development & Capture Strategy Fundamentals
Date: January 13, 2020
Location: MEC-Leesburg in Leesburg, VA
❗️This FREE 3-hour session will be led by Red Team’s President, Jeff Shen.
We can all attest to the increasingly competitive nature of the GovCon landscape. As a result, companies have to continually innovate and reevaluate their methods to develop business or capture contracts. Learn the proper tactics and strategies to distinguish yourself from your competitors and build the right relationships.
Attendees will gain firsthand knowledge and tools to effectively design and execute business development and capture strategies in the federal market. The presenter will cover the most critical tasks to perform and demonstrate how to incorporate industry best practices to increase your likelihood of wining an opportunity.
Streamlined Business Development
- Define and develop a business development process
- Determine the best approach for attendees to embrace and execute the BD process and strategies for growth
Effective Capture Strategies
- Making better bid decisions
- Defining more effective win themes
- Building stronger teams faster