We’d like to welcome Meghan Quinn to the Red Team family. On April 5, Meghan joined our team as Red Team’s new Sales & Marketing Associate. We asked Meghan a few questions to get to know her a little more.
1. What drew you to the Sales & Marketing Associate position at Red Team?
I was immediately drawn to the versatility of the role and company. This job will allow me to use the skills I’ve previously learned, as well as allow me to continue to grow professionally.
2. What are you most looking forward to in your new position?
I’m excited to get to work and meet the team! Red Team is a close-knit group and I’m eager to work with everyone on new and exciting projects.
3. Have you always lived in the DC metro area? If not, what brought you to this area?
I was born and raised in Loudoun County, Virginia and now live in Arlington. Living in Arlington has its perks; I’m so close to the city, but can still hold on to my Virginia roots!
4. What are your interests outside of work?
In my spare time, I love being outside as often as possible. Whether I’m kayaking, paddle boarding, hiking, or spending time with friends at a vineyard, you can almost always catch me outside on a nice day.
5. In the past five years, what’s the most important thing you have learned?
To never turn down a new opportunity, regardless of your experience level. Learning this early on enabled me to learn new skills and build lasting professional relationships with colleagues.
6. What would constitute a “perfect” day for you?
Now that it’s officially baseball season, going to a Nationals game at Nats Park!
7. If you could be an animal, what would it be and why?
I would be a dolphin! They’re the second smartest mammals, after humans, and are incredibly social and energetic creatures—which isn’t too far off from my personality.
8. Tell us three things most people don’t know about you…
1. My guilty pleasure is indulging in the ridiculousness of reality TV. I’m a sucker for shows like The Bachelor.
2. I love to cook and bake – I’m endlessly searching Pinterest for new and interesting recipes to try.
3. I’m a secret DIY’er; I love to improve and redesign old (or new) furniture.