This dynamic, interactive proposal writing workshop helps attendees, at all experience levels, improve writing skills – whether new to proposal writing or needing a refresh. The course purpose is to help participants improve writing skills so that proposals score well, and the improved writing increases the chance of winning.
During this 3-hour virtual session, our trainer will guide attendees through the steps of writing a succinct proposal. Attendees will learn to take raw content and proposed solutions and transform them into compelling and compliant proposal sections. Our presenter will provide proven tangible techniques, tools, and exercises to help attendees sharpen their skills and take their writing up a notch.
- Using the proposal annotated outline as a writing framework
- Following writing best practices to ensure a clear and concise proposal response
- Recovering successfully after color team reviews
- Ensuring that the technical approach addresses the requirements and articulates the strengths in the solution
- Defining win themes to stand out
- Avoiding multiple rewrites
- Improving your writing style
Presenter: Debi McGhee | Proposal Consultant at Red Team Consulting
Who Should Attend: This training is for those who contribute to the development of written proposal content, including proposal managers, proposal writers, and subject matter experts.
- A maximum of 3 attendees per company are permitted to register and attend this workshop. Each attendee must purchase their own ticket.
- The Zoom meeting link provided to you for this workshop cannot be shared. If the link is shared with other colleagues, we will require payment for their registrations.
- Be advised that the training recording will not be shared with attendees, unless otherwise specified.
- Upon registration, we will automatically register you for the Zoom meeting and you will get an email with a unique link to join the workshop. Please create a calendar notice with the workshop details (time, date) and Zoom meeting login information to ensure you’re prepared for the session. You will also receive a reminder with the link 1 day and 1 hour prior to the event.
If you have any questions on registration, please contact the event organizer.