❗️Just announced! Join us on November 5 for a half-day workshop on improving your approach to strategic growth.
What Will You Learn in this Strategic Planning Workshop?
Red Team’s President Jeff Shen will facilitate a half-day workshop to teach companies how to document their corporate growth objectives over the next 2-4 years. Red Team has helped numerous small businesses grow in the federal market and will leverage this expertise to help attendee’s understand how to develop a meaningful corporate growth strategy.
During the workshop, Jeff Shen will discuss how to establish an overall framework that maps out their short and long-term objectives and the means by which they will be able to achieve these goals.
The following topic areas will be covered:
- Define and articulate your vision and mission
- How to define your capabilities, and experience
- Assess the federal market and target agencies
- Develop your short and long term goals (financial and non-financial)
- Discuss actions and investments to achieve goals
- Assess the competitive landscape
- Establish the marketing plan
- Action Items
Who Should Attend?
Small and mid-tier company executives.