Registration is officially open!
Last year threw us many curveballs and having to cancel our golf tournament was one of them. This year, we’re more excited than ever to get back on the course and play some golf!
On May 20, 2021, Red Team Consulting invites you to join your industry colleagues for our 8th Annual Charity Golf Tournament. Don’t miss this opportunity to dust off your clubs and give back to the community.
What’s new this year?
- Pricing for government foursomes
- Start time and schedule to accommodate busy schedules
- Covid-19 safety precautions (see below)
Covid-19 Safety Precautions
With health and safety being a priority this year, we’ve shifted aspects of the tournament to ensure all players, golf course staff, and Red Team employees are safe throughout the tournament. Please review the participation guidelines below.
- Mask wearing will be required while indoors at the golf club and while congregating outdoors
- Masks do not need to be worn while on the golf course and playing
- Registration will be capped at 100 players
- Weather permitting, the tournament luncheon will be held outdoors on the course’s patio (boxed lunches will be provided this year in lieu of the standard buffet-style dining)
We’re excited to continue our partnership with Homestretch.
Homestretch, a Northern Virginia-based non-profit, will once again be the recipient of our tournament proceeds. Homestretch’s mission is to empower homeless parents with children to attain permanent housing and self-sufficiency by giving them the skills, knowledge, and hope they need to become productive participants in the community.
If you have any questions, please contact Meghan Quinn.