Pricing a proposal can often be the most challenging part of preparing your RFP response. Red Team has developed a workshop to help attendees develop Price-to-Win methodologies and tools to compete in a price sensitive market. Our PTW and Competitive Analysis support has helped numerous companies win best value trade off and LPTA contracts on sizeable single-award programs, IDIQs, and task orders.
This workshop will cover understanding internal cost efficiencies and strategies, developing price strategies, and executing effective Price-to-Win methodologies. Our goal is to help you develop your Price-to-Win model to compete in our current market. The training materials provided will help establish the baseline knowledge to allow operational and financial staff to use the tools and practices provided in the training.
- Basic Government Contract Types and Requirements
- Government Evaluation Models
- Internal Pricing Components
- Cost Model Development
- Strategy Development – Price-To-Win
- Competitive Research & Analysis
Presenter: Jacob George | Pricing Consultant at Red Team Consulting
Who should attend: This workshop is for anyone involved in cost/price responsibilities for federal contracts at their company. It will serve as a primer workshop for those new to pricing and as a best practices refresh for more seasoned pricing staff.
- A maximum of 3 attendees per company are permitted to register and attend. Each employee must purchase their own ticket. If there are more than 3 employees who would like to attend, please contact Meghan Quinn about a private training session.
- The Zoom meeting link for this training cannot be shared with others outside of those who registered.
- Be advised that the training recording will not be shared with attendees, unless otherwise specified.
- A link to this join this workshop will be sent 2 days prior to the workshop from Meghan Quinn – please look out for that in your inbox.