While business development efforts, capture strategies, and proposal win themes and discriminators are important in increasing overall win probability, one of the essential components to winning federal contracts is the pricing strategy. Understanding the process and strategies potentially available to you are critical to your competitiveness in this market.
Our Pricing Strategy Training will introduce attendees to the critical relationship between cost and pricing strategy. It begins with an overview of concepts and players involved. With this foundation, we then move into pricing strategies and techniques. We review the linkages between all of the proposal volumes and why it is important that your win themes and data are consistent throughout. This class will provide insight into best practices that, when coupled with a strong technical proposal (technical approach, staffing approach, management approach, teaming, and past performance), will increase overall win probability.
- Who are the important players essential to creating a compelling, compliant and winning cost/price volume?
- What pricing techniques/strategies should you be using?
- When should you consider changes to your estimating system and your cost/pricing processes?
- Where can you find free resources for cost/pricing?
- Why do companies lose bids on price/cost?
- How do you answer Government clarifying questions on cost/pricing?
Who Should Attend?
- Small business CEOs and executives
- Division level VPs from larger companies