Join us for an opportunity to ask a team of M&A experts questi
Join us for an opportunity to ask a team of M&A experts questions pertaining to your M&A needs. Regardless of what stage of the process you are in – from pondering on selling your business to the final stages, the hosts are prepared to answer your questions.
Here’s How the Session Will Work:
During registration, select three break-out sessions you would like to attend. During the webinar, you will spend 15-minutes in each of the three sessions where you can meet the hosts and ask your questions.
Expert Hosts & Topics:
- Bid and Proposal Strategy | Expert Host: Jeff Shen
- Growth Strategies: Operational Disciplines, Project Bids & Uniqueness, and Ideal Valuations | Expert Hosts: David Kriegman
- Valuations & M&A Processes from A-Z | Expert Host: Guillaume Laffitte-Smith & Richard Phillips
- When to Engage with Legal Counsel and What Areas You Need Them the Most | Expert Host: Scott Meza
- Technology Readiness: Before and After a Deal | Expert Hosts: Catherine Straley & Michael Roth
About the Session:
Ask the Experts derived from the July 28 session, Growing to Sell & COVID-19’s Impact on the GovCon M&A Landscape. The session received high attendance followed by even higher panelists ratings. Yes, the same panelists are hosting each of the expert break-out sessions and they are ready to answer your questions! Those who attended the July session will receive a discount on registration – please select the “” ticket.
Unable to attend the July session? Get caught up! Here is the link to watch the on-demand recording: Growing to Sell & COVID-19’s Impact on the GovCon M&A Landscape. Use password: 044945 to gain access to the recording.