Government Contract #1: Long Term Administrative Support Contract III (LTASC III)
Agency: Health & Human Services (HHS)
Expected Release Date: February 2020 (Deltek Estimate)
Value: $850 Million
Competition Type: SB Set-Aside
The Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health’s (NIH) has a continuing requirement to obtain on a long-term (not temporary) basis, administrative support services across all of the National Institutes of Health (NIH) Institutes, Divisions, Centers and Offices.
NIH is subject to the terms of the Federal Activities Inventory Reform (FAIR) Act. Under the provisions of the FAIR Act, the agency must undergo a “Competitive Sourcing” process which simply describes a systematic effort to have all commercial activities in the Federal Government periodically go through a process of competition.
In NIH’s negotiations with HHS and the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) regarding the competitive sourcing process, a number of administrative support positions were identified to be transitioned from government full time equivalent (FTE) to long-term contract as the positions are vacated by the current Federal employees. In addition to the positions to be filled as a result of the FAIR Act, NIH requires a vehicle to obtain other long-term administrative support services that are not inherently governmental. This acquisition is to obtain commercially provided administrative services on a long-term basis (i.e., from date of Task Order award through the performance period of the award resulting from this solicitation) across all of the NIH ICs and Offices for positions affected by the FAIR Act and for additional positions that are not inherently governmental.
- Administrative Tasks for General Office Support Services
- Administrative Tasks for Services Support
- Administrative Tasks for Travel Support Services
- Administrative Tasks for Meeting Support Services
- Administrative Tasks for Mail Support Services
- Administrative Tasks for Procurement Support Services
- Administrative Tasks for Property Management Support Services
- Administrative Tasks for Personnel Support Services
- Administrative Tasks for Publication Support Services