Client Delivery Manager
Who are we looking for?
An energetic and fun individual who has a passion for relationship development and client delivery. This person will be responsible for building and establishing relationships with our clients* and consultants* and overseeing Red Team projects*.
*See our Red Team-specific vocabulary at the bottom of the job description
Here’s an idea of what you’ll be doing…
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and key stakeholders.
- Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their experience and Red Team’s services. This may include flagging or escalating potential concerns raised by clients.
- Working with the Business Development Team to staff potential consultants based on personality and skillset.
- Working closely with consultants on active projects to provide guidance, troubleshoot issues, and act as a resource.
- Attending meetings with existing clients to cultivate relationships.
- Updating the CRM with consultant availability and skillsets and ensuring internal staff are aware of these updates.
- Researching and recruiting new consultants, vetting resumes, and conducting phone and in-person interviews.
Here’s what it takes to do the job…
- Minimum of 4-8 years’ work experience
- Know your way around a government RFP
- Ability to be quick on your feet and maintain a professional attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with our clients and consultants
- Have an organized, detail-oriented work style
- Previous experience working as a proposal manager/coordinator, client relationship manager, or something related would be a plus
BONUS! You’ll get these perks if you work for Red Team.
- Flexible telecommuting policy.
- An annual Wellness Activity Fund for health-related purchases like gym memberships, gadgets, and more.
- Benefits including vacation, a bucket of personal days to be used for sick or personal leave, a volunteer day to be spent helping at a local charity, company 401(k) contribution, insurance, and even a Costco membership.
- Monthly happy hours, quarterly wellness events, company lunches and team building activities, and charity event participation.
Red Team-Specific Vocabulary
Let’s make sure we’re on the same page with the vocabulary we’re using in our job description.
- Our clients are government contractors, mostly in the Federal IT space and professional services, who vary from small to large companies. We support our clients by providing full-lifecycle proposal support, including business development and capture, proposal development, and pricing strategy.
- When we say consultant, we mean the Independent Consultants who we staff on our client projects. Red Team has a pool of consultants who provide proposal, capture, and pricing support to our clients. Our internal team at Red Team HQ manages the day-to-day operations (marketing, operations, business development). You would be part of our internal team.
- A project is an effort we’re working on with our client. In most cases, our clients are preparing a proposal response and need our help in one or more areas, whether it’s managing the proposal, developing graphics, conducting a compliance review, developing a pricing strategy, etc. The project duration can vary from one week to multiple months and can involve one or more consultants.