What do we need?
Another energetic and fun individual to help identify, vet, onboard, place, and manage consultants for a multitude of client projects. Or in other words, a Consultant Manager.
This job might be for you if:
- You enjoy working with many different types of people and have good intuition for people’s skills and personalities.
- You’ve worked on government proposals and maybe you’ve even managed them, but now you’d like a new challenge in this area.
- You love handling multiple projects and opportunities at once.
- You want to be a part of a small business where everyone contributes to each other’s success as well as the growth of the company.
- You enjoy an office environment that is engaging, open, and dynamic with coworkers who truly enjoy each other.
- You feel that giving back to the community and those around us is an important responsibility.
There’s lots of responsibility here, so you need to have a minimum of 4 years’ work experience, know your way around a government RFP, and have experience recruiting and managing people.
A typical day in the life of our Consultant Manager:
- Work with our VP of Sales and BD Director to gauge client projects in the pipeline and match them with potential consultants.
- Research and recruit potential new consultants, vet resumes and schedule phone interviews.
- Conduct an in-person interview with potential new consultant.
- Work with a current consultant on an active project to provide guidance on their project.
- Speak with a client about additional resources they need and work to fill that need.
- Update the consultant database with information such as availability, skills, and recent wins.
- Work on plans for the upcoming quarterly consultant happy hour.
- Swap stories with your coworkers about your weekend activities or latest episode of your favorite TV show.
Sweet perks of working at Red Team
- Flexible telecommuting policy
- Benefits including vacation, sick, and personal days, company 401(k) contribution, insurance, and even a Costco membership
- Monthly happy hours, company lunches and team building activities, and charity events